Important information is always available on the internet.
As is this vital scientific breakthrough in KittyKare.
Ask your vet and he will tell you that there is nothing more detrimental to any cat than a severe case of magnetism.
The idea came to me after I read a magazine article describing how an aircraft can become magnetized simply by flying through Earth’s magnetic field or when electrical currents flow through an aircraft’s structure. It can then generate its own magnetic field(s), which may confuse a compass, radio and navigation aids, and other instruments. Magnetic fields could affect not only light aircraft but also rockets and astronauts. Surely we wouldn’t want our rockets or astronauts to be wandering around space without accurate instruments for navigation and control.
The process of eliminating magnetic fields from an object is known as degaussing. We tested the effects of outer space on dogs and monkeys, so how about testing the effectiveness of degaussing on animals that are sensitive to such things?
Cats are ideal for this purpose. Note when a cat is lying in a certain orientation. Pick it up and then put it back down. If it chooses the same orientation (to magnetic fields), then it is in need of degaussing.
For further information, please read the rest of this important thesis.
WARNING – NEVER DEGAUSS A CHIHUAHUA
Chihuahuas need to be magnetised so that they can fulfil their primary role as fridge magnets!
Just a little time waster for you.
All about cats.
So click on the LOLCat – you know you want to – – –
My aunt’s beloved cat Ginger had grown seriously overweight, so she decided to take him to the vet to find out if there was anything wrong with him – and more to the point, whether anything could be done about it.
So she put him into the kitty-carry box, and drove to the surgery.
The doc prescribed a course of pills, and my aunt left, happy in the knowledge that Ginger would soon be his slim old self again.
But after a few weeks of taking the pills, there was no change: Ginger was as fat as ever. Soon months had gone by, and still there was no difference. In fact, if anything, it was getting worse.
The other problem was the invoices from the vet – these pills were costing a fortune.
It soon became clear to us all that Ginger had become a doc-billed fatty-puss.
What is a CAT?
1. Cats do what they want.
2. They rarely listen to you.
3. They’re totally unpredictable.
4. When you want to play, they want to be alone.
5. When you want to be alone, they want to play.
6. They expect you to cater to their every whim.
7. They’re moody.
8.They leave hair everywhere.
Cats are tiny women in little fur coats.
What is a DOG?
1. Dogs spend all day sprawled on the most comfortable piece of furniture in the house.
2. They can hear a package of food opening half a block away, but don’t hear you when you’re in the same room.
3. They can look dumb and lovable all at the same time.
4. They growl when they are not happy.
5. When you want to play, they want to play.
6. When you want to be alone, they want to play.
7. They leave their toys everywhere.
8. They do disgusting things with their mouths and then try to give you a kiss!
9. They go right to your crotch as soon as they meet you.
Dogs are tiny men in little fur coats.
Cat loaf – YESSSSSSSSS
Hey, ask me about microwaving cats for fun and profit
I dare not make a comment as the largest demographic within the blogipelago is female, between 25 and 45, the majority of whom live with cats!
I would never, ever insult my readers.
So I present the following with no comment at all!
Note: Men with playful cats shouldn’t sleep naked