After some years of study on the way our
Commonwealth Government works under the Coalition Parties,
I have determined the following Rules of Acquisition!
- Once you have their money, you never give it back.
- The best deal is the one that brings the most profit.
- Never spend more for an acquisition than you have to.
- Greed is eternal.
- Anything worth doing is worth doing for money.
- Satisfaction is not guaranteed.
- Only give money to people you know you can steal from.
- There’s nothing more dangerous than an honest businessman.
- What’s in it for me?
- Friendship is temporary; profit is forever.
- What’s mine is mine, and what’s yours is mine too.
- The bigger the smile, the sharper the knife.
- Never ask when you can take.
- Keep your lies consistent.
- If it gets you profit, sell your own mother.
- When the going gets tough, the tough change the Rules.
- Enough… is never enough.
- Every man has his price.
- Trust is the biggest liability of all.
- Never be afraid to mislabel a product.
- More is good… all is better.
- A wealthy man can afford anything except a conscience.