You Should Walk in the Rain
When it comes to rain, you are firmly in the minority. You think rain is the best!
You believe that a little rain never hurt anyone, and you never mind getting wet.
In fact, going outside in the rain is one of your favorite things ever. You feel like the whole world belongs to you.
You don’t let rain ruin your plans. If anything, rain allows you to make better plans.
Statement of Belief
Poll TimeNo poll at the moment - a new one will appear soon.
- MAKE HURRICANES GREAT AGAIN
- Protected: Tales from the Roman Forum #113
- Do you remember Typhoon Hato?
- Pay Some Tax and Maybe We’ll Listen
- Peter Dutton and Section 44 (v)
- Mitch Fifield; Thief in Politician’s Clothes
- Malcolm Roberts for Dummies
- Australian Politics; Ouroboros Meets the Norwegian Blue
- Arboreal Stripper
Screams from the Stalls
daisyfae on MAKE HURRICANES GREAT AGA… deknarf on Pay Some Tax and Maybe We… Cybe R. Wizard on Pay Some Tax and Maybe We… Peter Smith on Peter Dutton and Section 44… Cliff on Mitch Fifield; Thief in Politi… archiearchive FCD on Mitch Fifield; Thief in Politi… Alphonse on Mitch Fifield; Thief in Politi… Archie Burke on Peter Dutton – Under the… macesatire on Australian Politics; Ouroboros… lawrencewinder on Two Years of tony abbott…
My guests have made
- 1,280,306 gentle footfalls
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.Just a link is all that is required if you want to reuse my work.