You Are Cardiff
You are a very down-to-earth and content person. You like to live the good life, especially when life is easy.
You are attracted to livable places with real people. And you love the idea of finding undiscovered gems to enjoy.
You are a bit of a dreamer, and you like lots of room in your life to explore and think. Also, a little magic never hurts.
You are drawn to history, fairy tale landscapes, and quaint little towns. To live in one would be like a dream!
Statement of Belief
Poll TimeNo poll at the moment - a new one will appear soon.
- MAKE HURRICANES GREAT AGAIN
- Protected: Tales from the Roman Forum #113
- Do you remember Typhoon Hato?
- Pay Some Tax and Maybe We’ll Listen
- Peter Dutton and Section 44 (v)
- Mitch Fifield; Thief in Politician’s Clothes
- Malcolm Roberts for Dummies
- Australian Politics; Ouroboros Meets the Norwegian Blue
- Arboreal Stripper
Screams from the Stalls
daisyfae on MAKE HURRICANES GREAT AGA… deknarf on Pay Some Tax and Maybe We… Cybe R. Wizard on Pay Some Tax and Maybe We… Peter Smith on Peter Dutton and Section 44… Cliff on Mitch Fifield; Thief in Politi… archiearchive FCD on Mitch Fifield; Thief in Politi… Alphonse on Mitch Fifield; Thief in Politi… Archie Burke on Peter Dutton – Under the… macesatire on Australian Politics; Ouroboros… lawrencewinder on Two Years of tony abbott…
My guests have made
- 1,280,346 gentle footfalls
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.Just a link is all that is required if you want to reuse my work.