You Are Grumpy
You can’t help but be a little crabby sometimes… life can be so annoying.
You may be a grump, but people still love you. Your honesty and loyalty make up for any moodiness.
You are stubborn and passionate. You can’t be easily intimidated or talked out of something.
You’ll stand up and fight for those you love. You are a true leader.
Statement of Belief
Poll TimeNo poll at the moment - a new one will appear soon.
- MAKE HURRICANES GREAT AGAIN
- Protected: Tales from the Roman Forum #113
- Do you remember Typhoon Hato?
- Pay Some Tax and Maybe We’ll Listen
- Peter Dutton and Section 44 (v)
- Mitch Fifield; Thief in Politician’s Clothes
- Malcolm Roberts for Dummies
- Australian Politics; Ouroboros Meets the Norwegian Blue
- Arboreal Stripper
Screams from the Stalls
daisyfae on MAKE HURRICANES GREAT AGA… deknarf on Pay Some Tax and Maybe We… Cybe R. Wizard on Pay Some Tax and Maybe We… Peter Smith on Peter Dutton and Section 44… Cliff on Mitch Fifield; Thief in Politi… archiearchive FCD on Mitch Fifield; Thief in Politi… Alphonse on Mitch Fifield; Thief in Politi… Archie Burke on Peter Dutton – Under the… macesatire on Australian Politics; Ouroboros… lawrencewinder on Two Years of tony abbott…
My guests have made
- 1,280,316 gentle footfalls
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.Just a link is all that is required if you want to reuse my work.