Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 5 minutes
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 100g good-quality dark chocolate, chopped
- 80ml (1/3 cup) thin cream
- 2 tbs Tia Maria liqueur
- 2 tbs brown sugar
- Vanilla ice-cream, to serve
- 1 x 250g punnet strawberries, hulled, washed
- Place the chocolate, cream, Tia Maria and sugar in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan half-filled with simmering water (make sure the bowl doesn’t touch the water). Use a metal spoon to stir occasionally for 5 minutes or until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth.
- Spoon ice-cream and strawberries among serving bowls. Drizzle with chocolate sauce and serve immediately.
Discovered at Taste.com