Freemasons Lodge Hall (Northern Suburbs), 50 Alma Road, Mt Lawley.
Designed by prominent architect Herbert Parry and constructed in 1928 by Todd Brothers builders.
A distinctive two-storey brick hall constructed for the Freemasons Lodge with a single-storey
lesser hall attached. It was opened by Right Worshipful Deputy Grand Master AC McCallum MBE on 7 September 1928.
The hall was used by the RAAF during World War II, possibly for intelligence purposes. It is currently used by several lodges.